Jordan Kuwait Bank offers the internationally accepted Classic and Gold credit Visa cards, Visa credit cards allow the card holder to make card payments in monthly installments. with interest paid on unpaid due amounts while taking into account a grace period of up to a maximum of 51 days. Visa credit card can be used for purchases and cash withdrawals from ATMs around the world that carry the Visa logo or through Bank branches inside and outside Jordan against a fee for cash withdrawal.
Advantages of the Visa credit card from Jordan Kuwait Bank:
|Card Type||Card minimum Limit|
- Fulfill your financial needs with a limit that suits your monthly income
- Interest grace period of up to 51 days from the date of withdrawal
- Competitive interest rates on the revolving balance of the card's limit
- Card is equipped with the Chip and Pin technology for additional security and safety
- Card is issued for first two years against payment of first year’s fee
- Rewards through the Bonus Point rewards program
- Visa credit cards insurance program with 1 JOD commission / month deducted from customer’s account.
- Photocopy of valid civil ID for the applicant
- Photocopy of valid residency permit for foreign residents in addition to the passport
- Proof of income for the client, such as the commercial registration, vocational license and a salary statement.
Additional documentation may be required.
All Visa credit cards and Charge can be used to buy online and postal applications for purchase, and is characterized by the service of security thanks to the Verified by Visa service available on our cards , so that it can register through the bank's website
For more information please call the contact center at 06-5200999 / 080022066 or visit any branch near you.